Monday, March 4, 2013

Spring Trend: Pretty Pastels

Are you as excited as we are about all the pretty pastels being released for Spring? I know Hayley and I have both talked about loving the subtle washes of purple and mint. Well...when Walgreens had their Sinful Colors on sale for a mere 99¢ I jumped all over their new Sugar Rush collection and bought every color. Yep. I needed them all. So first up is the bright and cheerful teal color called Sweet Nothing.

At first I wasn't sure I really needed this color, but I'm glad I decided to get it. I have a very similar shade that is also from Sinful Colors called Savage. However, Savage dries to a matte finish and is darker on the nail than  Sweet Nothing. I have to say this color cheered me up during the dreary days we've been having. It has a nice shiny finish as well, so I *gasp* skipped the top coat. The photo was taken with flash and unfortunately those taken without turned out too dark. You can really see how shiny this polish dries though.

This is an okay shot of Candy Coated (ring finger) and Sweet Tooth for a preview. I polished my nails last weekend right when my package from Llarowe arrived (I won a giveaway!!) so I had to snap a quick pic to commemorate the occasion!

Look for more swatches of the Sugar Rush collection coming soon. What are your polish picks for Spring?

2 comments:

  1. Omg! is that last one a glow in the dark??? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, but I might add a topcoat to make it do that!

      Delete