Sunday, September 14, 2014

Forget Me Not: OPI Thanks a Windmillion

The OPI Nordic collection is all the rage right now, but I wanted to remind you all of another OPI that would also be great as a transition color into fall. This is OPI Thanks a Windmillion from the Holland collection.  I am so ready for fall, football, scarves and pumpkin everything! Side note: I am burning a new Bath & Body Works candle right now called Tailgate...and I am OBSESSED with the scent!  If you're a fan of their candles I would highly recommend checking it out! Anyway back to this lovely polish...




OPI's Holland collection is a few years old, so that's why I'm titling this as a 'forget me not'.  The formula for Thanks a Windmillion is perfect and this is 2 easy coats. I wanted to make a glitter sandwich but until I get a hold of a bottle of Glitter Off, I am hesitating using a chunky glitter.  I decided to at least try it matted, so these photos are all with one coat of Essence Soft Touch matte topcoat.  So, it's not the most intricate look but still super pretty!

Shade
I love the dustiness that Thanks a Windmillion has; it's very greyed looking in indoor light.  Really almost a sage color, but with just enough blue in it for me to still classify it as a borderline seafoam.  I would grab this, if you can still find it in store...OPI had transitioned this into their core collection.  Otherwise, I imagine it would be fairly easy to find on Amazon. 

I hope you all are enjoying fall where you are!  Thanks for stopping by :)
~Hayley


*All polishes and items in this post were purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment