Friday, December 18, 2015

Gettin' Festive with KBShimmer sELFie!

*Polishes provided for an honest review*

I'm back with another KBShimmer polish that reminds me of everything Christmas in a bottle.  Things are getting festive and this polish is most appropriate! 
When I put on sELFie from KBShimmer's winter 2015 collection, it reminded me of garland and Christmas lights on my nails.  The name is adorable too...it also reminds me of "Selfie" the sitcom that was on ABC last year. I am still so sad that it got cancelled, so let's just admire this polish!


sELFie is a crazy holiday glitterbomb of light and dark holo green glitter mixed with holographic silver, gold and red glitter in a clear base.  I see blue flashes too, but it might be the holo.  I decided to wear 3 coats of sELFie on its own (in all its glory) with a coat of Clearly on Top topcoat.  Swatches were taken outdoors.
Coverage was good and easy to control even with a thicker suspension needed for all that glitter.  You will just need 1 coat of sELFie if you wear it over another polish.


Indoors
If you want to check out the full KBShimmer winter collection (there are 14 polishes in total and you can see 2 more here) they are available on Amazon and at www.kbshimmer.com 

To keep up with all new things from KBShimmer, check their social media sites below. 
KBShimmer Social Media: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Let me know what you think of sELFie!  For me, it was out of my comfort zone at first, but my coworkers and friends loved it when they saw it so I've been rocking it!  I wish you all a most wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by!

xoxo
~ Hayley ~


1 comment:

  1. See? Something you NEED to get out of your comfort zone and just let go! Glad people are loving it - I do!

    ReplyDelete