Hello there friends! It's been a bit since I have posted but I joined some friends in a fall tag - so I'll be much more consistent! This will be a new post series that myself, and a bunch of old and new blogging friends will be engaging in this autumn season. We will be covering fall wax melts, candles, polishes, and more. If you are a blogger and would like to join please let us know and we will send you a schedule of posts. I will still be incorporating polishes, but I thought this would be a fun way to get into the festivities of the best season!
Please welcome the following bloggers and check out their posts as well which will generally post on Monday and Friday starting September and ending the day after Thanksgiving. I'm not going to be able to do all of these, but will do all the ones I can do!
Amanda at ThriftyPolished
Ashley at The Bohemian Sassenach
Deb at It's Always Something
Hayley at Polished at Heart
Jessica at The Meltdown Blog
Julie at The Redolent Mermaid
Lauren at LoloLovesScents
Lindsey at Little Bit of Lindsey
Liz at Furianne
Sandra at Finger Candy
Stephanie at Imperfectly Painted
Sunnee at Our Sunny Life
To kick off the first post we will do a Fall Tag!
1. What is your favorite thing about fall?
Cooler weather so I can wear boots, scarves and other fall fashion. Copper colored polishes. I wouldn't be honest if I didn't say PSLs too.
2. Do you get fall colors where you live?
Unfortunately, only in the mountains here in AZ. I am from Pittsburgh so I grew up with the most beautiful fall foliage....I miss it so much!
3. Favorite fall scent (wax, or anything)?
I love the smell of wood fire in the air at night! For candles, I have some very specifics I recommend if you can find them:
- Tailgate by Bath and Body Works - they discontinued it but was amazing!
- Also, I adore the Farmer's Market (apple cider scent) candle by Everyday Luxe - the best fall apple scent EVER!
4. Favorite fall food or drink?
Pumpkin everything! Pies, PSLs, etc... Does Halloween candy count too?
5. Football.....yay or nay?
Huge YAY! 1000%
6. Do you rake, jump in, or burn piles of leaves?
Not applicable in Arizona :(
7. Haunted house or corn maze?
8. Have you ever gone on a hayride?
9. Cider or hot chocolate?
PSL! Between these...probably cider
10. Carve a pumpkin or eat pumpkin pie?
Eat pumpkin pie. I'd rather just design the pumpkin.
11. Do you dress up for Halloween?
Yes! If I could still Trick or Treat I honestly would.
12. Candy corn.....yay or nay?
13. Favorite Halloween movie?
It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. It's the only one I bother to watch in between football days.
14. Scariest movie?
Hmm not a big fan. I know there is another Blair Witch coming out and I remember that was the ish when I was a teenager and it freaked me out.
15. Halloween or Thanksgiving?
Halloween since family is across the country. But the past two years we have done a Friendsgiving and that is super fun.
16. Do you watch the Macy's parade?
Usually some of it.
17. Apple pie or pumpkin pie?
18. White or dark meat?
19. Jellied or real cranberry sauce?
Jellied but I'll take either.
20. Will you host or travel for Thanksgiving this year?
Plan is to travel this year.
How about you? I would love to hear some of your fall tag answers! Our next post will feature some fall scents / first fall sightings in a store and I'll be back with a pretty polish too! Happy Fall, y'all!