Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Press Release: Fall 2017 ZOYA SOPHISTICATES


It's that time again....Zoya is flooring me with their Fall collection! Take a look:

ZOYA SOPHISTICATES COLLECTION – FALL 2017

Meet the Sophisticates, Zoya's latest palette of smoldering nudes, wine reds, and shadowy hues in pearl, metallic and cream nail polish finishes




 Mckenna (ZP904): a refined pearl in soft almond. 
 Beth (ZP905): a soft, sandy, rose gold metallic. 
 Presley (ZP906): a smokey, mauve taupe cream. 
 Joni (ZP907): a deep, dusty plum cream 
 Hera (ZP908): a muted, red mauve cream. 
 Padma (ZP909): a deep, vermillion red cream. 
 Yvonne (ZP910): a rich, bordeaux red cream. 
 Mona (ZP911): a deep, burgundy plum cream. 
 Elaine (ZP912): a dark, umber brown cream. 
 Hadley (ZP913): a smokey, midnight blue cream. 
 Tabitha (ZP914): a refined pearl in a deep hunter green. 
  Gal (ZP915): a smokey, iridescent, peridot gold metallic.




These are available August 1st on Zoya.com. I hope I am lucky enough to get a few to swatch for you.  Are you as excited as I am to see the first taste of a fall collection?  

~ Hayley ~

4 comments:

  1. Although I'm not eager for fall, I do love to see the autumn shades. This collection looks very pretty. I will look forward to seeing swatches. A number of the shades in the small photos I've seen so far remind me of some of the Naturels shades that I already own and love. I'm curious to see if Beth, the sandy rose gold metallic, is different from the several rose gold polishes I already own. The dark green look enticing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm intrigued by several shades in this collection, particularly Beth and Gal, and I look forward to more vampy shades in my life soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so ready for fall!! These are going to give Wanderlust a run for their money.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm definitely looking forward to these!

    ReplyDelete