Sunday, March 10, 2019

Hello Again!

Testing...testing if this thing is still on?

I know it been a hot minute, ok year, since I've even drafted a post. I would love to get back to writing again and tinkering in the blogiverse again. 

Not sure if you noticed but it appears that gold flakes are back again and I am SO here for it. There are so many beautiful options by Pahlish right now. In the meantime, I'm sharing a pretty spring look using Sally Hansen Water Lily and an oldie but goodie Sephora gold flake topper. 



Shade
What are your thoughts about gold flakies coming back? Thanks for taking the time to read this, if you're out there I'd love to know it! 
If you drop a comment so I know you're there, that would be wonderful. Have a great week, sweet friends!

~ Hayley 

No comments:

Post a Comment